By investing in your team's mental and physical well-being, they are more likely to experience lower levels of stress, a boost in productivity, be more engaged in their work, and most importantly, be healthier and happier humansLearn More About Why To Invest In Workplace Wellness
Are you ready to take wellness into the workplace and improve productivity, morale, health and mindset of your team?
As the demands of work continue to increase, it’s essential to prioritize the wellness of employees to boost their mental and physical health, increase productivity, increase morale, reduce absenteeism and turnover, and improve overall job satisfaction.
When you invest in your team's mental and physical well-being, they are more likely to experience lower levels of stress and feel more valued and supported. This leads your team to be more productive and engaged in their work, increasing collaboration, creativity, and problem-solving skills. Investing in your team's wellness is an investment in the future of your business.
Through the 3 topics I offer, I teach how to prevent burnout and build stress resilience through nervous system regulation and the practical applications of yoga, meditation, and breathwork.
Stress Management & the Pillars of Health
Posture in Practice: Ergonomics, Pain Prevention
Wellness in Action: Hands on Practice of the Wellness Tools
Wellness At work Workshops Include:
- Live 90-minute / 2-Hour Workshop designed for your team to participate in as a group
- I will discuss the new science of stress management and the importance of not only optimizing the basics of how we sleep, eat, and move, but also building stress tolerance and resilience through nervous system regulation and the practical applications of relaxing techniques such as yoga, meditation, and breathwork.
- This workshop will cover several practical techniques individuals can immediately implement to develop healthier lifestyle habits and learn to cope with stress more effectively.
- Participants will have a greater understanding of how to reduce stressors, increase stress resilience, and optimize coping strategies to relieve stress in their own lives.
- Individuals will also learn a short yoga sequence involving chair-side stretches and breathing techniques which can be practiced daily to feel less stress and more energized tranquility.
- All that is required is a comfortable seat for each participant and access to a TV or projector which my slides can be cast to. Prior to your scheduled workshop.
- I will provide a workbook that I recommend to be printed for each participant beforehand.
With over ten years and 600 hours of experience in teaching yoga asana, facilitating personal-development workshops, hosting wellness retreats, and lecturing on the science of well-being, I offer in-person or virtual lecture designed for healthcare teams, dental offices, dental societies, or organizations on wellness and stress management.